Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Demps is getting upset

Quintin Demps is stunned he hasn't been named the starter at free safety.

"It’s getting kind of irritating, man," Demps told CSNPhilly.com. "It’s too close to not have a starter already. I just feel like we should already have a starter. I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s getting irritating.

"Right now, I’m the starting free safety, but there are so many games being played that it’s getting irritating.

"If I had known it was going to be like this, this late, I would have probably worked extra. It’s kind of been a carousel for me, but I’m just going to go out this last game hopefully and just open some eyes and put it in cement that I’m the starter.”

Maybe if he "worked extra," Demps would be the starter. For what it's worth, I'm stunned Demps is still running ahead of Sean Jones.

No comments: