Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Video: Getting his Michael Phelps on

You really want to count on Shawn Andrews?

The wacky Eagles offensive lineman is back with three more YouTube videos, no doubt made after getting his "Michael Phelps on."

In the first one, Andrews raps about his well-chronicled depression.

"If you can read this, I will show you why I feel so left out. I was prepared to die, but I wasn't really ready, and now my life is on track and now I'm holding steady, man I hope y'all ready."

"What is judgemental? Come here mental case. I went through my depression. I learned my lesson. I got my blessing."

"Man this is lame ish. How did it come to this? Two years ago, All-Pro, semi-famous. And now the image change a lot since I got hurt."

"I heavily Pac-Manned it up. I would just make it rain."






No comments: