Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DMac blogs on rib injury

Donovan McNabb took to Yardbarker this morning to blog about his rib injury.

"It's too early to tell whether I might be able to play this week due to my rib injury," McNabb wrote. "Sunday is a long way away. I will work with the trainers to do my best to be ready.

"Like the rest of the team, I have confidence that Kevin will do well if called upon. Adding Jeff Garcia to the roster is a great idea. He knows our offense and how we do things around here. He's a great teammate and I look forward to working with him again."

Yeah, he loved Garcia so much the first time he was here. You have to give the Eagles credit, they are pulling out all the stops to win this year and aren't concerning themselves with McNabb's sensitivity issues.

Now, Andy Reid has to overcome the ego, admit Kevin Kolb was a mistake and put the best option under center. Right now, even with just one week of practice, that's Jeff Garcia.

No comments: