Monday, November 09, 2009

Vick wants out

I have been consistent since Day 1, there was no upside to the Michal Vick signing. He's a bad guy coming off two years of inactivity and he's success stemmed directly from his athleticism.

He's clearly lost a step and now he's bitching...

"It would be hard," Vick said of returning to the Eagles in a conversation with Bob Costas last night. "It would be an everyday struggle. But I would have to take that time to hone my skills and get better. I'm excited about the opportunity I have moving forward whether it's with Philadelphia or another team."

Meanwhile, he hates the Wildcat -- the only thing he was brought in here to do.

"I won't be a Wildcat guy. I can't," Vick said. "It's a different style of play. It's almost like a hit-or-miss type of thing. My position is quarterback. That's what I was born to do."

No comments: