Saturday, August 30, 2008

Statement from Jody Mac

To the hundreds of my fans and friends who have attempted to call me, and the
thousands that have attempted to e-mail me, I thank you all very much. As you
have probably heard by now, I needed to have quadruple bypass surgery. The
procedure to this point has been a success. I now start the process of healing
and getting better. This was way too close of a call, and will serve as a
wake-up call for me. I am hoping to be back, talking Phillies pennant race,
Eagles good September start, and all things Philly sports before you know it.
Thanks for the support you have shown my show during my absence, and I would
appreeeciate it if you continue in that vain.

I would love to reply to
everyone individually, but I am just not up to the task. But know, your concern
makes the fight I am fighting a little easier
everyday.

Talk to you
soon…
Jody Mac

No comments: