Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cro Cop screws UFC

Croation star heavyweight Mirko Cro Cop has signed a three-fight deal with the Dream promotion in Japan and UFC president Dana White isn't ahhp about it.

The Croation heavyweight topped Mostapha Al-Turk at UFC 99 in Cologne, Germny over the weekend,

"Isn't that a dirty fucking thing to do?" said White. "He fucked me. The first time in the history of the company I do one (a contract) over the phone. He promised me a three-fight deal and he fucked me."

White also promised he would never use Cro Cop again on a UFC card.

"He didn't keep his word. He talked about honor and all this other shit and he fucked me. He fed me this bullshit about wanting to take a run for the title, and what I think he did was, he went out and did this. He turned down every other fucking fighter I offered him, because I needed him to fight Cain. He didn't just poke Al-Turk, he poked me, too."

No comments: