Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tito continues to distance himself from UFC


MMA's top draw Tito Ortiz further distanced himself from the industry leader, the UFC, on Wednesday night.

"No, I'm not going back to the UFC," Ortiz said on MMA Weekly's radio show. "I can sleep now and not worry about what's going to be said about me. I don't have to worry about what I have to say to make sure I say the right thing. I'm sick of kissing ass and I'm not doing it anymore."

Ortiz called UFC president Dana White "a monster" and said he is "100 percent going somewhere else."

Ortiz's UFC contract expired after a unanimous decision loss to Lyoto Machida last Saturday.

White doesn't seem that broken up. "He's a dumb guy, a fucking dummy, the worst kind of idiot," MMA's Vince McMahon recently told Rolling Stone."

No comments: