Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Eagles release Trotter


By John McMullen
The Phanatic Magazine

The Philadelphia Eagles released veteran middle linebacker Jeremiah Trotter Tuesday.

“Jeremiah is one of my favorite guys,” said head coach Andy Reid. “There’s no question that this is the toughest part of this job. He and I met about this last night and it was very emotional for the both of us. Jeremiah and I have been together for many years and he’s played a vital role in helping this team win a lot of football games. He developed himself into a Pro Bowl middle linebacker through a lot of hard work and desire. In my mind, he will always be a Philadelphia Eagle and I’m sure he feels the same way. I wish he and his family nothing but the best in the future.” More >>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad to see him go, but his knees were shot. He was god awful last year.