Sunday, May 09, 2010

Donovan is bigger than DeSean

An innocuous comment by DeSean Jackson set off Sally Sensitive yesterday in Washington.


Eagles mouth and immature receiver DeSean Jackson told The Sporting News he was "very happy with the decision" by the Eagles to trade McNabb to the Redskins last month.

"I don't think we lost anything, even with McNabb being gone," Jackson added.

Pretty silly comments from DJack but Donovan couldn't let them go when queried about them.


"It's so wild when people get to talking when you're not there, but when you're there everybody loves you," McNabb said. "So I guess people will go deeper into it than I will. I'm a Redskin, no longer an Eagle. I had 11 great years and I'm moving on with my life, so whoever may say things when I'm gone, more power to them, but it's not making you look like a bigger man."

No comments: