Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Harbaugh talks about Ravens interview

"I don't think there's any one way to prepare to be a head coach," Eagles secondary coach John Harbaugh said before leaving the Ravens' training complex. "I don't think you're a head coach until you become a head coach and you find out what your style is. Everybody applies their experiences, their talents, their efforts and then you see what happens. Andy Reid was never a coordinator before being a head coach and he's one of the best in the league.

"As you come up in the ranks, college and pro, you try to learn as much as you can. I've had great mentors from Andy Reid and Jim Johnson and other coaches down over the years. That prepares you more than anything else."

"Up, down, sideways, from the very top, it's a very impressive place to visit," Harbaugh said of the Ravens organization. "I knew the Ravens had a great organization. Now, I see why. "

No comments: