Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Soul's Raudabaugh reaches big milestone

PHILADELPHIA  – Philadelphia Soul quarterback Dan Raudabaugh threw his 400th career touchdown in the Soul’s season-opening, 70-63, win at Orlando over the weekend. 

Raudabaugh, who earned Offensive Player of the Game honors, finished the night by completing 30-of-48 passes for 422 yards, eight touchdowns and no interceptions, making his career total currently 404 touchdowns, the third-most TD passes amongst active AFL players (behind Tommy Grady, Jacksonville Sharks and Nick Davila, Arizona Rattlers).

“Without my teammates, the lineman blocking and the receivers making plays, the milestone wouldn’t have been possible and at the end of the day, the stat shows the hard work put in by everyone,” Raudabaugh said.  “I also wouldn’t have been where I am at today without my coaches pushing me to be the best.”

Raudabaugh is currently ranked No. 14 overall in the AFL passing touchdown career leaders list.

No comments: