Friday, January 16, 2015

Reading heavyweight Kauffman is on the mend

Reading, PA - On the eve of one of the biggest heavyweight title fights to take place in the United States in years, contender Travis Kauffman (28-1, 20 KO's) is close to being ready for action following knee surgery and the former amateur standout is ready for a big run at the elite Heavyweights in the world.

"I can not wait to get back in the ring," said Kauffman

Kauffman, who has won nine straight bouts and has been off for a year as he injured his knee in the spring and had the surgery.

"I see that there is a lot of action now here in the states," Kauffman said.  "There is Deontay Wilder who is fighting for the title on Saturday and there has been a lot of rumblings about Bryant Jennings challenging Wladimir Klitschko in April.  When I get back it will be my time and I am looking to fight the best out there." 

No comments: